ACI brand compost is a premium, organic product. Its beneficial microorganisms go to work immediately to transform even the poorest soils, adding valuable time-released nutrients and organic matter.
Prepare your soil for planting by mixing 1 part Supersoil or Compost with 2 parts top soil.
- Aerobically composted at temperatures in excess of 160° F
- Contains beneficial microorganisms
- Weed free and pathogen free
- pH neutral – lower pH than most composts; does not tend to increase soil pH as it decomposes
- Low salts
- Contains a blend of premium composted organics: from multiple organic waste streams
- Excellent value
- Use compost liberally throughout your yard
1 Cubic Yard (Dry): 900 lbs
1 Cubic Yard (Wet): 1300 lbs
First time application – apply 4″ to 6″ of compost and mix it into the existing 8″ of soil. After the initial application apply an additional 3″ to 4″ each spring.
Apply at the same rates as suggested for vegetable gardens.
Apply a thin layer of compost, about ½ inch, to the top of lawns. Gently rake it in being careful not to pull out the grass. Water lightly to further work in the compost.
Trees & Shrubs
Work 2″ to 3″ lightly into soil with a cultivator. Be careful not to disturb delicate shrub or tree roots